Policy Sales Manager
As a Policy Sales Manager at AWL you will lead a team of Policy Sales Team Leads and Agents to profitably sell a high volume of insurance policies, as well as managing the team’s overall productivity and efficiency by meeting and exceeding assigned quarterly targets for Revenue, Profit, Policy Volume, Close Rate, as well as Talent Development & Retention.
- Deliver assigned monthly, quarterly and annual business targets for Productivity, Performance and Profitability
- Team leadership and performance management to deliver targeted policy sales volume
- Evaluate team performance, coach, and lead the team to develop policy sales best practices that maximize sales performance
- Leverage metrics to effectively manage productivity, costs, and quality to create sustainable output
- Work with Policy Sales and AWL leadership to meet strategic goals and execution requirements
- Work with our Recruiting and Training team to hire and onboard new Policy Sales Agents
- Ensure team members remain compliant with department and company policy
Reports to Policy Sales Director.
- Relentless approach for holding sales teams accountable
- 2 years + of transactional sales experience with a strong understanding of phone sales success practices (preferably call center environment)
- Sales leadership experience strongly desired
- Insurance experience a plus
- High energy leader who can motivate in a sales environment
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and leadership capability
- Ability to manage a work from home sales team by leveraging metrics and technology
- Superior coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent computer skills, organization and data management to support team productivity
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong desire to win in the marketplace and achieve excellent results against challenging goals
(All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector! We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg