- Career Level
Global insurance company has an opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in having oversight authority to ensure the profitable growth of an assigned book of managing general agents. The ideal candidate will be interested in working within a collaborative team environment while engaging with clients on a day to day basis while working on complex national accounts.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager will develop underwriting guidelines.
- Perform complex pricing while creating financial designs.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager will manage complex National Accounts.
- Manages agents through examining and evaluating accounts in accordance with company underwriting guidelines.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager will act as liaison to multiple departments throughout the organization.
- Act as Project leader for multiple programs.
- Build effective working relationships with assigned agency personnel as well as internal team members.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager independently researches and evaluates information to determine risk acceptability, exposures and underwriting information to make logical decisions that support company strategy and guidelines.
- Effectively communicates and negotiates underwriting and pricing objectives to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager will drive new business and renewal opportunities through effective marketing and sales skills.
- Complete agency audits within company guidelines to ensure compliance to underwriting and pricing standards for agents with delegated underwriting authority.
- Travel- required for marketing visits, conducting audits or annual reviews.
- Commercial Lines Program Manager will attend agency conferences, organizes seminars and breakout sessions.
- Participate and lead special projects related to onboarding new programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of commercial insurance underwriting related experience.
- Must have experience and be confident with customer facing responsibilities.
- Knowledge and application of negotiation techniques for day-to-day interactions with agents and customers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Multiline Underwriting and exposure to variety of business segments preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and exposure to insurance agency operations.
- Knowledge of complex coverage features such as large deductibles and their impact on coverage and pricing.
- Program or Managing General Agency experience preferred.
- CPCU, ARM, or AU industry designations in progress or intentions to pursue.
Apply for Program Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly