AmTrust Financial Services
The Senior Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers within our Warranty Division. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for meeting budget expectations and assigned strategic account objectives. The Senior Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services and ensuring that all of the clients needs and expectations are met by the company.Responsibilities
- Reports to Director of Client Development and Account Relations (DCD)
- Develops and implements project plans to implement new client relationships collaborating with all essential departments: I.T., Finance, Legal, Compliance, Underwriting, Product Development, and Business Development.
- Tracks open items and drives results from internal departments.
Regularly interacts with client support teams and internal departments to facilitate standard business processes including, but not limited to the following:
- manages the involvement of company personnel in order to meet strategic account objectives and clients expectations on an ongoing basis;
- coordinates with internal I.T. and client representatives to correct errors in data reporting;
- expedites product form approvals with internal compliance teams;
- assists in appointment of client licenses;
- schedules review of all client operations for audit;
- works with client and finance on account funding and payment processing;
- proactively assesses, clarifies and validates client needs and leads solution development efforts to address them;
- reports monthly to DCD on performance of all accounts;
- proactively develops strategic account goals for upcoming budget and assists DCD in budget planning process;
- supervises Account Project Managers, their operations and the clients that they are project managing;
- Additional operations as directed by the DCD.
- College degree and 5-8 years experience in account management and account implementation (insurance or finance experience preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Software, particularly Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual
- High level of time management skills
- High level of organization
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and can easily shift between projects as needed
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Comfortable speaking in front of others and groups in a presentation atmosphere
- Ability to travel as required
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.