Insurance Policy Service Rep (Sign On Bonus)
We are an auto-insurance start-up. We are looking to build a service team based in Morgan Hill, CA.
Why this is a Unique Opportunity
• We are offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus after completion of 90 days
• For non-licensed applicants, we will pay for your personal lines training (32 hours) and license (Fee).
• Weekly bonuses tied to service performance, no sales quotas • Be part of the launch team! If you are looking to make an impact, to help a lot of people and to be part of a dynamic team
• Compensation will be commensurate to your experienceIf you already have your Auto Insurance and Adjuster’s license, even better.
• Excitement of being part of a team that’s creating and building an amazing Auto Insurance service experience
• This is a customer-facing role in a 24/7 environment with a lot of growth opportunities for the right individuals
• Work with a tech savvy, progressive thinking company.
• Show a sense of urgency and commitment to task• Ability to think outside of the box
• From start-to-finish, the perseverance to own the problem for the customer
• Using a variety of technologies, handle in-bound requests from customers What You’ll Bring
• Sincere and genuine desire to help people
• Decision making ability
• Focus on results
• Enjoyment of working with a variety of technologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High School diploma or its equivalent
• College degree desired, but not required
• 2+ years customer service or retail experience
• Personal Lines Broker/Agent or PC Broker/Agent License preferred, but not required.
What We Offer
• Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off
• Business casual
• Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
• Company sponsored events
• Full-timeRequired experience:Required license or certification and tests
• CA personal lines or agent/broker license
• For non-licensed applicants, our offer is contingent on applicants passing the personal lines licensing test
• All applicants must pass a back-ground check and drug test