Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Data Science Lead will be responsible for managing analytical efforts for critical big data projects for the organization. Projects will be fast paced with extremely tight deadlines. The Data Science lead will be the primary person responsible for ensuring the big data team delivers sound analytical results on time. Project teams will be comprised of cross functional members for business units across the organization and the Data Science Lead will be the liaison between the big data team and the business unit.
* Use data to deliver new insights to business units
* Solve unique and challenging problems using sound analytical techniques
* Lead deliverables through the entire analytic cycle, including converting business needs into analytical tasks through implementation of newly developed items
* Utilize and manage junior analysts
* Clearly communicate project progress to various stakeholders, from executives to IS
* Experience leading and completing analytical projects
* Experience with a variety of data manipulation and analytic tools and languages, e.g. R, Tableau, SQL, Python
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a quantitative field; Master's degree preferred
* Experience deriving actionable insight using Natural Language Processing a big plus
* Understanding of emerging big data technologies
* Experience converting analytical results into actionable recommendations
* Clear communication of recommendations derived from analysis
* Experience leading/mentoring analysts desired
* Proficient with MS Office suite
* Ability to learn new product lines and business units quickly
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE