- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Facilitate the onboarding, monitoring and off-boarding of EAs and EFSs) with the broker dealer.
For all new Exclusive Agents (EAs) and Exclusive Financial Specialists (EFS), complete pre-affiliation documents for Regional Financial Sales Leader (RFSL) review and approval
- Includes pre-affiliation checklist, pre-appointment consent, CRD, etc.
- Coordinate background checks with HR where guidelines require RFSL approval
Coordinate U4 completion process with AFS Registration Team
- Assist each candidate in completing fingerprints & 7 documents needed for registration
- Available if needed for online U4 assistance
- E-mail window dates for securities exams; run the exam detail report to see if anyone has passed or failed an exam; assist to re-open windows when needed
- Assist EFSs with non-resident state jurisdiction & license appointments
- Individually contact each EFS and assist them in downloading Agency Gateway, Citrix, Adobe,
- Assist PFRs as needed with U4 amendments
- Coordinate with AFS Registration Team when additional documentation is needed for disclosures
- Run the Notice of Deficiency report on SMART. If any EFS is deficient, mail them the Notice of Deficiency Letter
- Coordinate U5 request for termination with AFS Registration Team and local HR
- Submit DSP/FCP change requests to AFS for processing
- 1+ years of related work experience preferred
- Experience with insurance and financial services licensing highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Requires intermediate communication skills, including business writing, listening, telephone, and presentation skills.
- Requires intermediate planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively work with diverse groups, peers, agents, customers, managers, and various Allstate entities
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.