Retirement Sales Support
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate has an exciting opportunity for a Retirement Sales Support position in Lincoln, Nebraska!
The Retirement Sales Support team is dedicated to helping Personal Financial Representatives with sales of Allstate Financial Services products. They also help answer Retirement planning questions and provide guidance with the sales tools that are available.
Their main responsibility is to take phone calls from agents that require assistance with Allstate Financial Services, LLC products and procedures. The team will also work to increase sales by making outbound phones with sales ideas and working with their regions to provide training and education.
- Support Personal Financial Representatives (PFR) on paperwork procedures, product knowledge, sales ideas, retirement plans, and sales tools
- Make outbound phone calls to the field
- Contact New Exclusive Financial Specialists (EFS) within 7-10 days of receipt of their Welcome Letter
- Contact the field with sales ideas and sales tools education
- Assist PFRs with mutual funds sales presentations and solutions including but not limited to:
- Providing Morningstar reports and feedback with the analysis
- Working with Mutual Funds wholesalers to provide portfolio ideas for PFRs
- Providing sales literature to help assist sales
- Answer inbound calls from the field regarding a wide range of financial services including but not limited to:
- Mutual funds, Variable Annuities, Variable Universal Life, Unit Investment Trusts
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Registration Issues
- Suitability and Compliance
- AFS Policies and Procedures
- 529s and educational plans
- Rollovers, transfers, and change of broker dealer requests
- Brokerage Accounts
- Ability to build synergy between EFS/EA relationships
- Must work in conjunction with requests of regional field management while offering sales support as needed to the field
- Travel required on a rotational basis for AF University Training in Chicago
- Travel may be required for regional conferences
- Ability to work as a team member with other AFS Sales Support team members as well as AFS Regional Management
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 (where required) required; ability to acquire the Series 24 in the timeframe set forth by the Allstate Broker Dealer.
- College degree preferred
- 2-4 years of financial services experience, previous sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of all investment products preferred: mutual funds, variable annuities, variable life, stocks, bonds, unit investment trusts and 529 plans
- Knowledge of different account registration types, i.e., 403(b), Roth IRA, joint tenants, 401(k), UGMA/UTMA, 529 Plans, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to make presentations to large groups
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.