District Manager-Contractor Connection
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This is a work from home position that can be done anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania (Pittsburg, Philadephia, Harrisburg).
Provides the supervision of contractor performance of approved Contractor Connection contractors in geographic district; serves as a liaison between contractors, client and Contractor Connection; assists with implementing expansion of Contractor Connection programs.Responsibilities
- Provides overall supervision of contractor performance and work product in district.
- Monitors time frames for handling of assignments by each contractor.
- Provides data review, analysis and monthly reporting of individual contractor and district performance results.
- Performs in-person Quality Review Meetings with contractors to review performance measurements and address any areas of concern.
- Assists with resolution of disputes that arise between the insured, the insurer and the contractor; maintains and improves relationships with all team members.
- Facilitates responses to questions any party may have regarding district assignment activity, processes, procedures, etc.
- Assists with locating contractors for participation in Contractor Connection network.
- Performs physical site visits for new contractor applicants to confirm facility requirements, capabilities, etc.
- Schedules contractor staff training sessions for new and existing contractors where required.
- Assists all internal departments where required.
- Maintains overall knowledge of Contractor Connection business model.
- Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, management, construction or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and at least 5 years of progressive management experience.
- Previous experience in the construction industry. Insurance property loss adjusting experience helpful.
- Will have frequent interaction with contractors and clients.
- Familiar with claims process.
- Familiar with residential and commercial construction, restoration means and methods.
- Ability to interpret contract terms and conditions.
- Basic construction estimating skills.
- Ability to inspect completed work and determine conformance with contract requirements and standard business practices.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems while maintaining a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Highly proficient computer skills, (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and working knowledge of property estimate software programs).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and presentation skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or contractors concurrently under minimal supervision.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Strong relationship/leadership/team building skills.
- Strong time management abilities.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.