PeopleSoft- Senior Functional Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional lead will be the functionality and technical subject matter expert responsible in leading FSCM planning, requirement collection, design, build, testing, training, deployment, and project support. The Functional lead is responsible for guiding the business/finance users with the most effective solution available for complex business requirements and must be able to support and/or assist in any L2, L3 or L4 support.
- Develops and supports functional configurations based on business need without affecting the existing operational procedures, business rules and perform complete impact analysis.
- Leads discovery efforts from Finance and Business users and lead system design, creates deliverables as required for any minor or major enhancements; major examples include creating functional & technical specifications, configuration workbooks and Test cases/scripts.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends new functionality for PeopleSoft Application releases.
- Provides support for any support for Interface related development or correction, reports development or correction.
- Reviews and analyzes operation procedures, processes, workflows and system changes to evaluate effectiveness; proposes changes to optimize system and improve productivity.
- Leads mid-size projects with PeopleSoft wile engaging key stakeholders.
- Manages IT Service requests/incidents, provide break fix assistance, perform root cause analysis or testing any patch fixes or updates across all the PeopleSoft FSCM modules and keep cases within target SLA.
- Leads Fit-Gap sessions to identify and document the 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business procedures.
- Assists business or finance owners during month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process for any reporting related queries or batch support.
- Performs system integration and user acceptance testing as part of upgrade/implementation small or medium projects and production support.
- Guides the client with the most effective solution available for complex business requirements.
- Coordinates deliverables with technical, finance, and business resources.
- Identifies and documents status updates, issues, risks, actions, and decisions; and report to the project manager and/or the steering committee.
- Assists with development and deployment of training material for end users.
- Ensures all deliverables are on time and meet or exceed the quality needs.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor's degree form an accredited institution in Computer Science or related area.
- 7-10 years of experience in a functional analyst role supporting FSCM related financial modules, and experience in business processes, implementations, enhancements, upgrade projects including documentation for functional business requirements and development of user test scripts .
- Experience in PeopleSoft FSCM modules focused General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense, Contracts, Project Costing, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Asset Management and ability to support custom bolt on solutions.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Query and key transactional tables
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, sufficient to provide accurate problem analysis and follow up with documentation.
- Expertise in trouble shooting, maintenance and support of Oracle PeopleSoft applications & financial reporting
- Strong experience writing Business Requirement, Fit Gap Analysis and Functional Design documents
- Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems
- Knowledge of Stat tool and Tidal scheduler is a plus
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft nVision, Tree Manager, PeopleTools, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PSQuery, SQL
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.