Senior Manager of Workforce Management
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Founded in 1997, Homesite Insurance was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
As the Senior Manager of Workforce Management for Homesite, you will provide leadership, clear direction, and continuous guidance to a team of Workforce Management Professionals responsible for capacity, long/short term planning for associates located in 5 domestic contact centers.
The ability to lead, communicate and influence will be critical skills to effectively balance customer experience, agent experience, and fiscal responsibility. This role requires a clear vision of the future, a bold message to communicate, and the passion to excite the team and your internal customers to deliver. In addition, there is a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will be asked to leverage new and existing technologies and strategies to constantly be at the forefront of the latest Workforce Management solutions.
Strategic Workforce Management Plan for 1,000 agents spanning different work groups in Sales and Service operations.
Provide analytical support and insights to Contact Center Leadership
Lead the WFM Team and collaborate with business leaders to make staffing decisions that support operational objectives including:
- Proactively identify staffing opportunities
- Deliver long term Contact Center staffing plans
- Partner with Contact Center Leadership, Partner Management, Training, Operations, HR and others to ensure long term plans are met
Collaborate with business leaders to make tactical staffing decisions including:
- Deliver a strategy for Short Term Planning
- Manage staffing opportunities by executing levers (e.g. overtime or time off)
- Accountable for workforce management & contact center reporting
- Partner directly with Operations Controller on annual budgets
- 8-10 years of experience leading a workforce management team in a contact center environment
- At least 2 years of Project Management or Process Management experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance
- Must be well versed in Contact Center Operations
- 5 years of experience in Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile)
- Proficiency using WFM tools such as NICE IEX & Community
- Proficiency with Avaya
- 5 years of experience in Call Center Operations People Management
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience
The candidate selected will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in driving improvement and developing high performing teams. This person will be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel and committed to meeting deadlines, including some with short time frames. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills.