- Career Level
- Not Specified
Founded in 1997, Homesite Insurance was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
The Sales Manager role is to lead and execute the Contact Center success strategy to enable the Sales Contact Center Operation to deliver quantified results. Sales Manager will have responsibility to develop and lead a high performing team of Sales leaders and agents. The Sales Manager will have a demonstrated ability to lead with integrity and build trust throughout all levels of the organization to drive results. Exceptional opportunity for an experienced strategic, results oriented leader to provide vision, leadership, and management for Contact Centers. Collaborates with fundamental stakeholders to improve the customer and employee experience.
- Work closely with the leadership team to refine and improve multiple areas including: recruitment, employee engagement, management coaching; performance management & development and change management.
- Effectively recruits and coaches leaders while ensuring ongoing skill development and career pathing opportunities occur for agents.
- Instills customer focus throughout contact centers and ensure agents understand the value we place on the Consultative Sales process and the customer experience.
- Coach, counsel, and train direct and indirect reports to apply, support, and sustain a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Collaborate across the organization to share best practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and work together to better serve the customer and engage the workforce.
- Drives operational excellence across the contact center sales organization; for all products home/auto/life/commercial.
- Builds understanding and awareness of product and growth strategies and assess contact center impact and readiness to support these initiatives.
- Effectively and proactively manages to Contact Center KPIs and targets
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience across all channels. Create ease of doing business Sales processes that put us ahead of the competition.
- Contributes to and supports continuous improvement projects based on evaluating operational and financial data and qualitative analysis based on observation and discussion; supported by cost/benefit forecasts.
- Able to use data to understand current and future state of the contact center operation.
- Works with Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, and Knowledge Content Team, Contact Center Trainers and Corporate Learning & Development to monitor trends and patterns in business and team performance to identify problem areas and take immediate corrective action and/or make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Bachelors Degree and 10 plus years of contact center management work experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities.
- Proven background in improving customer and employee experience.
- Manages own time and to formulate priorities to manage several tasks at once without local or frequent direction.
- Must be well versed in contact center operations
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience.
The candidate selected will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in driving change. This person will be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel and committed to meeting deadlines, including some with short time frames. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills.