- Career Level
- Not Specified
LICENSED P&C INSURANCE AGENTS, WORK FROM HOME!
Competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees, which includes health, life, dental, disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401 (k) with a company match. In addition, we offer a comfortable, casual work environment, and a company-paid lunch on Mondays. We are a high energy, fast paced, performance based environment where your efforts translate directly into your success.
Are you a high-energy, results-driven individual who thrives on meeting sales objectives and goals? Do you flourish in fast-paced and dynamic work environments? Are you an excellent communicator who easily interacts with all personality types? Are you an extremely motivated and self-starting individual who loves to solve problems for other people? If you answered YES to any one of these questions, then Homesite wants to talk to you!
As a Sales Agent, you may work in a high volume call center, but its your own unique ability to influence and make real connections with potential customers that makes you most valuable. Use your consultative selling skills to build lasting relationships with our partners and customers by providing an exceptional buying experience. Youll spend your time handling inbound calls providing insurance quotes, selling insurance policies, and cross selling additional insurance products. This position allows you to work from home once you have passed the training period; you would then be expected to come to the office several times per month for coaching and team meetings.
- Handling calls regarding insurance rates and policy questions
- Offering tailored insurance solutions to meet customer needs
- Triaging calls to other departments as appropriate
Bring your exceptional sales experience to an established company offering a stable paycheck plus possible bonuses with NO COLD CALLING!
Licensing: All agents must hold a Property & Casualty license
Education, Experience and Skills needed to be Successful:
- Previous sales or account management experience
- Customer service understanding as it relates to customer satisfaction and driving sales volume
- Ability to emphasize product feature and benefits, discuss payments, and quote prices
- Ability to consult with clients to provide appropriate insurance policy to cover client's assets
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Outlook, and the Internet
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability multi-task and work independently
- Previous inbound call experience preferred
- Previous Insurance or Financial Services background preferred