- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Analyst within the Customer Care team in Florence, South Carolina. This role has varied responsibilities such as data analysis to drive client experience improvement, reporting and enhancing process workflow's within the Customer Care team, and working on special projects as assigned by the management team. This is a great role if you love data, working with others and have a passion for troubleshooting. Key Responsibilities:
- Carries out analytical assignments of a routine nature.
- Assists in problem resolution by analyzing processing problems, recommending solutions, and working with other departments to test and implement.
- Helps maintain systems by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers.
- Verifies results by developing and assisting with execution of tests for small to medium-sized projects.
- Helps resolve service issues by gathering and analyzing related information, identifying the cause of the problem and investigating possible solutions.
- Participate in projects as team member to complete by assigned due date.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of related experience in insurance, mortgage, and/or banking; related
- Proficiency of intermediate knowledge working in a Windows environment to include applications such as: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Results oriented and detail focused
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently within a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change
- Have an intermediate knowledge working with Power Point, and basic knowledge of working with Visio.