Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals to join our Underwriting team in Costa Mesa, CA, Administrative Office. The Underwriter I is an entry level underwriting role focused on developing underwriting skills and expertise.
Training will cover fundamental underwriting principles necessary to review and evaluate new business to determine risk acceptability, while ensuring rating and information accuracy.
* Contact applicants and policyholders to develop exposures, make decisions, accept, modify or reject the risk exposures in accordance with underwriting policies, practices and Exchange guidelines.
* Communicate effectively and document their decisions to applicants and internal business partners.
* Candidates that possesses knowledge of collector cars and watercraft is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree or currently being pursued, plus two or more years underwriting or insurance experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal/phone communication skills.
* Customer service oriented.
* Organizational skills, computer skills, analytical and problem solving aptitudes, and ability to work in a high-energy, collaborative, team oriented environment.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE