Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental & vision after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you'll do:
Inside property adjuster located in Houston, TX. Under the general supervision of the Claims Management your duties include:
- Investigate, analyze, evaluate and settle insurance claims involving property damage losses.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through professional and timely communication including telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Determine value of a claim and negotiate settlements within prescribed limits of authority, in accordance with established procedures, contractual obligations and all state regulatory requirements.
- Claims inventory complexity will range from basic claims to complex and high exposure claims, depending on experience level and proven abilities.
What you bring:
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Knowledge of construction is desired, but not required.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills essential.
- Texas Adjuster license required.
- Proficiency in general computer skills needed.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE