Account Manager - Benefits - Orlando, FL
Our client, a top Benefits Agency in the Orlando area, is actively seeking a Benefits Account Manager to assist the Client Executive in managing and coordinating all client service activities for a book of business, primarily large group self-funded but also some fully insured cases.
- financial analyses and reporting
- helping to develop creative work solutions for each client
- interacting with vendors, carriers and internal staff
- managing the renewal process
- conducting enrollment meetings and developing employee communications.
Must have a minimum of 3 years in group benefits, from a brokerage/consulting firm or carrier, strong financial, computer and communications skills as well as outstanding organizational skills.