Advance Your Career By Providing Legendary Service!
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking sales and service-minded individuals looking to expand their careers into branch management. You must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and eager to learn about AAA and its vast product and service offerings. This entry level Branch Member Specialist position is designed to provide you with foundational knowledge that will assist in building your career with AAA into leadership as a manager.
As you progress you will be evaluated to determine proficiencies in sales, customer service, administration, operations, up-selling, cross-selling and meeting goals. Successful completion of evaluations may result in continued growth opportunities. We have an excellent track record of developing our employees as over 90% of our management positions are promoted from within our organization.
What is a Branch Member Specialist?
- A strong individual looking to provide a high level of customer service in a team environment to our Auto Club members while cross-selling each member on an array of AAA products and services.
- Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturdays from 10am - 2pm. We are looking for individuals who can be available regularly during these hours. We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
Are you Legendary? Does this sound like you?
- You are flexible and adapt well to change
- You have reliable attendance, with good communication and listening skills
- You thrive in a sales and service environment with established individual and team goals
- You work well in a fast-pace environment with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- You are a team player who takes the initiative to help others to insure success
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, in-house databases, various internet browsers, with the ability to navigate between multiple screens while typing at least 30WPM accurately
- You are motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate - your performance and dedication is rewarded with career growth opportunities and an amazing place to work
- You are able to interface with our members with confidence and a smile while listening carefully, and assessing their needs as you build upon our established relationship to create 'Members for Life'
- You must have experience in retail sales, customer service, up-selling or cross-selling products and services, and working with goals
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
- Ability to travel locally for training as required (overnight accommodations provided based upon distance)
- We are interested in career-minded individuals with a desire to move into branch management
- You need to be able to lift and move stock and other materials (up to 25lbs) and stand for extended periods of time
- You may be asked to work overtime as needed, so we are looking for candidates that have this scheduling flexibility
- You need to be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check and a thorough hair sample drug screening
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience in retail or banking (who have exceeded assigned sales or service quality goals)
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE