Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The person in this position monitors changes in insurance laws in multiple states and product lines and constructs changes in product forms that maintain compliance.
* Monitor competitor coverage options and forms to identify opportunities.
* Use legal research tools to research case, statutory and regulatory law in designated states, analyze the impact and make recommendations for change.
* Conduct internal and external research in a logical manner to develop new and maintain existing compliant coverage forms.
* Analyze laws and regulations to determine impact on business and formulate action plan.
* Assemble and organize voluminous, complex and multi-subject information from multiple sources to write analysis and create comparisons that are used in developing action plans.
* Develop and draft contract language, forms and endorsements that are legally compliant and meet business objectives.
* Create and submit regulatory compliant forms filings in multiple states for multiple product lines. Monitor filings and draft response to questions raised by the state.
* Lead and manage multiple projects.
* Create and read requirements to ensure project is accurately implemented.
* Develop internal and external communications necessary to convey changes and work with internal and external business partners to implement change.
* Develop product communications/training guides, participate in product launch and post implementation product monitoring.
* Consult and/or collaborate with multiple business units, professionals, internal and external business partners within the organization to execute project deliverables that support product and market strategies.
* Strong research and analytical skills with ability to identify trends and recommend solutions. Experience with legal research tools is a plus.
* Extensive and varied insurance experience required with a minimum of 8 years of Property Casualty Claims and/or Underwriting experience required.
* CPCU or similar insurance professional designation preferred. Compliance or Legal experience is a plus. Excellent writing skills required with emphasis on technical writing.
* Project planning skills for mid and long term planning efforts.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required to coordinate among multiple business units. Must have the ability to work within a team oriented setting.
* Strong project management, organizational and time management skills required.
* Proficient in MS Word and manipulating complex formatting. Proficient in Excel is a plus.
* Ability to do very detailed accurate work that requires long periods of concentration.
* Ability to organize and lead meetings and present and discuss issues with internal and external team members and management.
* Strong reading comprehension skills with ability to understand and filter complex information from multiple sources.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE