Personal Lines Product Development Manager - 4418
Personal lines Product Development Manager – Atlanta, GA
Are you currently a Product Analyst, Compliance Analyst or Sr. Personal Lines Underwriter and would like to use your skills in the product development arena? Our client is a profitable and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company. They are seeking someone to lead their Product Development Department which is involved in the analysis, development and implementation of High Net Worth personal insurance products.
- Analyze market trends and provide input on competitive information on products and coverages
- Lead the assessment of the Company's competitive position and make recommendations on appropriate course of action including new product development and existing product enhancement
- Develop and define consistent and effective corporate processes/best practices to ensure accuracy and efficiency of HNW products
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in personal lines product research or development
- Skilled in database research and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong project management skills
- Previous management experience
- Good grasp of regulatory compliance issues
- Knowledge of coverage forms
- Completion of professional insurance designations such as CPCU, ARM etc.
If you are looking for an opportunity to focus in the product development area and have a background in product analysis or product development, this could be the job for you. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4418.