Sales Representative - Home & Auto
Windhaven Insurance has written more than $1 billion dollars in auto insurance premium since its establishment over 13 years ago. With offices across the state of Florida and in Texas, including our own technology company, ClutchAnalytics in Austin, we are poised to continue to be one of the fastest growing carriers in the country. But, we need help! Especially as we expand into new products like Home Owners Insurance. We're looking for hungry, passionate, respectful, thrifty, confident and highly adaptive candidates to help us continue our “Global World Domination” of the insurance industry.
Our Sales Representatives are accountable for significantly growing our local agent base, growing our share of our existing agents' business and driving local agents' adoption of the key technologies we build to help their businesses grow online. We provide company cars and an opportunity to significantly increase your income potential.
- Hit monthly new Home & Auto agent acquisition goals.
- Hit monthly existing agent contribution goals by driving more business from existing agent base.
- Hit monthly existing agent technology adoption goals.
- Communicate competitive and market intel based on field learnings.
- Champion our brands, products, practices, and procedures to both internal and external partners.
- Maintain understanding of regulatory issues that impact our agents’ businesses.
- Visit and communicate with agents on a daily basis.
- Build amazing relationships with all local agents making them feel like Windhaven is the only carrier that is truly helping propel their business forward.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years sales or underwriting experience with a Home/Auto insurance carrier.
- Knowledge of Home and Auto insurance policies.
- CRM experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish with excellent written and verbal communication in both languages.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Strong internal need and desire to sell to and persuade others.
- Strong work ethic, driven by financial gain and merit-based compensation.
- Incredible listener, who knows how to build and establish relationships.
- Embraces new technology and sees its value to help sell our products and services.
- Insatiable learner who can quickly absorb new concepts.
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.