Email Operations Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
We are currently seeking an Email Operations Consultant 1 to be part of the Allstate enterprise Email Marketing and Operations (EM&O) team.
This role supports email and digital solutions. The incumbent will support email programs and digital enablement projects through a variety of tasks. This position will work with internal clients to provide email / digital program support. The successful candidate will be charged with a variety of responsibilities that with general oversight will be able to provide support for transactional and marketing email delivery.
- Provide consult on email best practices in program execution while managing and developing current and new campaigns
- Ensure that all email processes are established, followed and documented per project requirements
- Conduct quality assurance testing on email messages ensuring that links, images, subject lines, and segmentation lists are set up correctly and function properly
- Trouble-shoot email inquiries via a variety of systems; work identified issues to resolution
- Daily monitoring of campaigns sends, disposition returns and general results
- Coordinate both internal and external resources in support of assignments
- Build strong and transparent partnerships with team members, business and technology partners.
- Work closely with data areas to ensure data is processed, delivered and utilized as needed
- Conduct regularly scheduled business meetings with business partners
- Provide presentation and reporting support
- Advocate on behalf of the customer throughout all touch-points
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned or required
- B.A. in Business, eCommerce, Marketing or other related field
- 2+ years of Marketing experience; preferably within email and/or direct marketing
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing systems required; HTML knowledge preferable
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with a wide range of internal and external clients
- Good project management skills, ability to handle trafficking and execution of multiple projects with multiple partners under tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.