Product Marketing Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
We are Allstate Digital Ventures, Allstates newest group tasked with finding new consumer value and developing new, technology-enabled, and ethical business models.
The Product Marketing Manager's key responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to high profile projects that develop new products and businesses around emerging technologies (e.g. big data, digital, Internet of Things).
- Coordinating go-to-market activities for a new digital product, including research, marketing, operations, and distribution.
- Driving and supporting strategic projects and initiatives.
- Identifing and developing key marketing and operations processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supporting communications within the department and across cross-functional teams.
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategy that includes but is not limited to: brand strategy, distribution strategy, promotional opportunities and consumer insights,
- Conducting consumer insights research, evaluate and make recommendations based on findings. Develop and manage go-to-market timeline, ensuring continued alignment with product roadmap. Support the creation of internal communications and presentations to ensure high-level cross-functional alignment.
- Assisting in the development of field / agent education and communication materials for innovation initiatives.
- Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating key marketing metrics; recommend changes / enhancements based on results
- Working closely with internal partners and stakeholders, including but not limited to Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), Regional Marketing, Agency Sales, Product Ops, Marketing Analytics and Research Administration (MARA), eBusiness, Marketing Alliances and Customer Experience.
- Supporting communications within department and across cross-functional teams
This position requires an individual who can successfully support innovative programs in a cross-functional environment. The ideal candidate must possess a variety of competencies including proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, strong project management and follow-through, communication skills and the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable operating in a matrixed, fast-paced and demanding environment; they should have the confidence to actively contribute to all phases of go-to-market from developing strategy to execution. The best qualified candidate needs to be a true Product Owner and perform real delivery for consumer software products.
- 5 - 7 years of Innovation, Product Management, Marketing, or related experience
- Bachelors degree with a differentiated academic track record
- Experience in commercialization of new products.
- Smart creative with track record of getting up-to-speed quickly and driving results in ambiguous situations
- Ability to synthesize consumer insights and impact go-to-market strategy
- Experience in negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic and analytic skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a deadline driven environment, requiring minimal supervision
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.