Dealer Deployment Leader - California
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Allstate Auto Dealer Program (AADP) provides support for the Dealer Exclusive Agency Program. Key Focuses for the team are lead sourcing, and implementing effective on-boarding practices. All team members are responsible for the implementation of best practices and education assistance in the integration of the dealer agency into the automotive dealership. We are also responsible for education and support of our Regional leaders to be able to support the Dealer Agencies via coaching and process implementation.
The Dealer Deployment Leader objective is to consult with Exclusive Agents (EAs) and Exclusive Financial Specialists (EFSs) to achieve the Company business objectives, which include but are not limited to, profitable growth and increased market share within a specific geographic area. The DDL has responsibility for building and maintaining the Exclusive Agent/Exclusive Financial Specialist relationship with the Company. As the primary point of contact for Company communications and services, Dealer Deployment Leaders may refer Exclusive Agents and Exclusive Financial Specialists to product and process specialists, as requested.
This individual is responsible for the following:
- Being the main point of contact for the regional FSLs and APSs as AADP assists them with their program.
- Responsible for full cycle on boarding of Dealer Agencies from EA acceptance of Dealer Agency opportunity to launch
- Coordinates introduction of Allstate Benefits personnel for enrollments and GHRN relationships
- Coordinates effort with local Agency Establishment Team and local Field Sales Leadership
- Responsible for local field sales leadership and support teams education on the AADP program
- Conducts, documents and shares regular weekly on boarding calls, monitors progress
- Acts as the key point of contact for on boarding progress for the Dealer, regions and AADP sales consultants
- Reports on boarding progress to Territory Director and escalates issues as needed
- Documents on boarding status in Sales Force
- Supports the facilitation of best practice sharing across the channel
- Supports the creation and documentation of best practices, tools, program processes and materials
- Supports the execution and continuous improvement of Executive Key Person training
- Supports pro forma development and maintains dealer agency tracking against pro forma forecasts
- Works across regional boundaries to insure all key elements of launch are integrated with the region
- Utilizes available field sales leader technology to maximize agency diagnostic efforts, analyze results, and improve agency operations, growth, and profitability.
- Responsible for providing consultation and coordination of local Dealer Agency support to include Agency consistent performance review to insure attainment of pro forma forecasts
- Owner of agency results for 6 months after deployment, including monitoring of results and making adjustments and recommendations as appropriate.
- Conducts consultations with local Field Sales Leaders designed to help them identify issues and opportunities, and recommends possible actions that may be taken to correct problems and improve dealer agency operations and sales production.
- 5 years sales leadership experience recommended
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Prior experience in an Allstate field FSL role preferred
- Understanding of pricing, claims, local market planning, sales trend analysis, marketing data, and financial analysis required
- Knowledge of agent contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies and procedures required
- Ability to assess market conditions, trends and indicators required
- Experience using Allstate technology (SMART, APP, MAR, eOffice, Gateway) preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Property & Casualty and Financial Service product knowledge
- Familiarity with Property & Casualty and Financial Services industry, including competitors and trends
- Process development and implementation skills
- Knowledge of candidate prospecting techniques, candidate development, deployment models, process installation, and education techniques
- Designated Supervisory Principal required
- FINRA Series 6, 26 and 63 (where applicable) required or the ability to acquire in the timeframe set forth by the Allstate Broker Dealer
- Life and Health
- Property and Casualty licenses required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.