BUILD YOUR FUTURE, WHILE PROTECTING THEIRS.
You will be challenged. Rewarded. And valued for your unique experience, background and perspective.
Join a team where hard work pays off and original thinking is celebrated. As you build your future at Westfield Insurance, you will quickly learn that protecting our customers future by delivering on our promise to help restore lives and rebuild businesses when the unexpected happens is at the heart of what we do. Building relationships and caring about people has been part of our culture since 1848. Be a part of a team that recognizes and appreciates those who take initiative, know how to elevate an idea and can innovate and seek opportunity in a changing world.
CCC Claim Processor Job Summary
- $13.50 an hour
- Seasonal position will run for no longer than six months from date of hire.
The CCC Claim Processor is responsible for performing claims data entry for First Notice of Loss (FNOL), updating information in ClaimCenter, and completing attachments. Provide back up support to the call center via phones or claims email inquiries. Performs research on unidentified claims documents in Claims Capture, completes monthly workers compensation deductible invoicing, administers the collection and application of deductible payments, and handles inquiries regarding deductibles. Performs claims customer support activities, including service level analysis, updating metrics from all claims activities, re-entering claims as requested or from recorded calls, and FNOL summary activities.
Essential Functions (primary functions and/or reasons the job exists in order of importance)
1. Performs assigned daily claims customer support activities.
2. Completes FNOL entry for all lines of business following guidelines into ClaimCenter.
3. Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of all functions, processes, and procedures related to FNOL within ClaimCenter.
4. Provides back up support for claims call center, including Customer Care Center (CCC) email box.
5. Prepares, compiles, calculates and invoices workers compensation deductibles monthly.
6. Responds to inquiries from claims personnel or customers via phone or email within service level guidelines.
7. Posts deductible payments to appropriate feature in ClaimCenter.
8. Researches unidentified claims documents in Claims Capture within service level guidelines.
9. Completes service level analysis for FNOL activities.
10. Updates metrics for FNOL including phone call and electronic entry for CCC and vendor.
11. Coordinates Department of Insurance response activity for claims field personnel and legal.
12. Administers FNOL summary errors.
13. Listens to call recordings to enter FNOL upon request.
Desired Qualifications/Experience/Certification/Education (in order of importance)
1. Demonstrated strong data entry skills.
2. Demonstrated strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
3. Proficient use of various core systems, office and computer equipment, and software packages.
4. Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated basic math skills.
6. Demonstrated organization skills.
7. High school diploma, GED or demonstrated commensurate experience.
Physical Requirements (specific to the role)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits and wellness, and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, flex-time, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Insurance.
To learn more about Westfield and the opportunities available, please visit us at www.westfieldinsurance.com
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Westfield is a great place to work and grow in your career. Our success depends upon the people we employ…individuals who embrace a winning vision of sharing knowledge, building trust and providing support for the team
Westfield provides a broad portfolio of insurance and financial services backed by knowledgeable employees and a network of more than 1,000 professional independent insurance agencies. Westfield operates in 21 states for property and casualty insurance and 31 states for surety. Westfield is one of the nation’s Top 50 Property & Casualty insurance companies, one of the top writers of farm insurance in the country, and the largest writer of contract performance bonds in Ohio.