Claims Adjuster - Inside - 1099 Nationwide
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Position: 1099 Contract Desk Adjuster
Reports to: Field Manager
Long Term Contract
RYZE Claim Solutions, is anchored by the strengths of the companies brought together to form this powerful hub of comprehensive claim services. With expansive service offerings, multiple business lines expertise and comprehensive claims knowledge, RYZE provides a wide range of solutions over a vast geographic area. These services include Daily Property, Catastrophe, Flood, TPA/Claims administration, Casualty, Reinspections, Audits, Appraisal Services, and Training.
- 2+ years of claims adjusting experience
- 1+ years of litigation experience
- Ability to observe, examine, inspect, gather data and describe all aspects of property damage as a result of various exposures
- Understanding and knowledge of insurance policy language
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong computer proficiency and knowledge of estimating software (Xactimate and/or Simbility)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of planning, organizing and managing time
- Receive FNOL
- Verify Coverage
- Make contact with the insured and/or claimant
- Obtain recorded statements if needed
- Review damages and estimates
- Recommend settlements
- Any other duties as assigned
Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet to be on the active roster. We also have an inactive roster for those who don't wish to activate an estimating system at this time.
Additionally, in order to handle claims for RYZE, you will be required to take a drug test and go through our criminal background check process. If you are qualified to handle claims for RYZE you will then participate in our online RYZE Webinars.
RYZE offers excellent income. We have no hold backs and you get paid when the claim is completed by you and not when we get paid on the claim. We pay on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.