Loss Control Representative
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We are seeking an assertive, highly motivated individual to handle commercial Agribusiness inspection responsibilities in Alabama, Tennessee and Kentucky territories. Travel is required.
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years loss control inspection or insurance related experience, college degree preferred, and a professional designation a plus. Some of the essential functions of this position are listed below:
- Loss Control Representative will conduct on-site loss control inspections of prospective and current customers to determine degree of risk.
- Loss Control Representative completes loss control inspection reports and develop effective safety and loss prevention programs.
- Loss Control Representative will conduct safety meetings and training.
- Loss Control Representative is responsible for administration including travel planning, report submission, risk recommendations, research and special projects.
- Weekly overnight travel is required.
- 3-5 years experience
- Higher Level Education preferred
- Associated designation, (ALCM, OHST, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress.
Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
Click the apply button and Reference job number 315545.