Loss Control Consultant - 4430
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sr. Loss Control Consultant - Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN
Growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking a Sr. Loss Control Consultant to work out of your home in the greater Minneapolis / St. Paul area. You will service accounts in a territory comprised of the State of Minnesota, with the majority of the work in the Twin Cities. Candidates will be responsible for providing safety and loss control services for a wide variety of commercial multiline risks, both service and survey.
Other duties include:
- Travel to prepare safety surveys, conduct safety audits, provide loss control training, and assess the safety needs of the customers.
- Consult with underwriters for risk selection and technical questions
- Write reports and recommendations utilizing nationally recognized safety standards such as OSHA, ANSI and NFPA based on surveys of facilities.
- Communicate in writing and orally with clients on any safety issues and concerns.
- Conduct classroom and hands on training.
- Develop training programs relating to member requests, and program needs.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a commercial lines multiline loss control representative in a Property and Casualty Insurance carrier
- 4 year college degree is preferred. Degree in Occupational Health & Safety is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of all lines of commercial insurance is required.
- CSP, ASP, ARM, ALCM or OSHT designations are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Minnesota driver's license and acceptable driving record required
- Good oral and written communications skills
This position represents a good career opportunity for those looking to work out of their home. Travel will be 50% or more. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4430.
Apply for Loss Control Consultant - 4430
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly