Policy Services Technician
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a Policy Services Technician, you will be responsible for handling the quoting and issuance of New Business, Renewals and Endorsements as specified by renewal cycles or agency submissions. You will work closely with the Underwriting team to produce policies and issue endorsements that meet our customers’ needs and drive business growth. Success in this role requires a keen attention to detail and a commitment to quality and production standards.
Prefer one year of experience in rating/processing of all lines of commercial insurance written by BMAG; including but not limited to CGL, Property, Packages, BOP, Auto, Crime, IM, Umbrella and WC.
- Rate and Issue quotes, new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements through the automated systems and other software programs.
- Review, analyze, and process change requests received from agents as directed.
- Take necessary action when requesting additional information needed to price, process and produce business.
- Provide timely, courteous and efficient service to all internal and external customers
- Communicate in a timely and positive manner.
- Document files with the appropriate rating information to assure activity, analysis and risk evaluation is clear, concise and completed, as directed.
- Maintain quality & production standards as established.
- Complete any indexing functions as needed in the region.
- Assist the underwriting staff as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply for Policy Services Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly