Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a self-motivated and detail oriented Financial Analyst III for our Costa Mesa, CA location. The individual will Prepare, analyze, and coordinate monthly forecasts and the annual budget. This position is also responsible for reviewing, identifying and working with other departments to help resolve any budgeting and forecasting issues as they arise and completing any assigned projects. The individual will also be responsible for updating monthly reports for throughout the company.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or accounting is required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in financial analysis, corporate budgeting and forecasting, or accounting.
- Candidate must also have strong verbal and communication skills, be a motivated self-starter and detail oriented.
- The candidate also needs to have a strong understanding of accounting concepts and processes.
- Experience with a large ERP system is required with Oracle experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Candidate must also be willing to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits:
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision * Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays * Life Insurance * Disability Coverage * Pension * 401k Savings Plan * Employee Discounts * Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states Make AAA your next career move. 'Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE