AAA Automobile Club is seeking a... ..
Contract Station Relations Supervisor
The Automobile Club has and immediate opening for a Contract Station Relations Supervisor. This position provides field management of contracted Emergency Road Service (ERS) providers in the state of Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Indiana through the employment of relationship building techniques and the effective communication, coaching, tutoring and mentoring of sound business and financial practices, as well as Club service philosophies, policies and procedures.
The Contract Station Relation Supervisor will coordinate and provide guidance and motivation to service providers on matters relating to the attainment of performance thresholds, business practices, driver training and conduct, and all other operational issues that may arise. Communicate Club policies, procedures and performance requirements to stations and administer all contractual agreements. Supervise activities of independent contract stations within assigned field office territory through regular and frequent station visitations. Evaluate station performance, offer contract renewals and extensions, and/or implement special action plans as deemed appropriate. Inspect and evaluate station locations, verifying that facilities, equipment, and drivers' appearance comply with Club policies. Assist CSR Field Manager with service provider assessments, identifying and recommending corrective measures where appropriate. Investigate, document, and resolve member and customer service issues as required. Ensure consistent availability of station coverage via ongoing assessment of coverage needs, review of new station applications, development of proposals, and implementation of contract terms. Prepare proposals recommending expansion of reduction of station call volumes as needed. Oversee redistribution of call volumes, and evaluate performance results. Network with Receiving and Dispatch management staff on matters relating to dispatch procedures and resolution of member and provider concerns. Attend and participate in ERS related meetings and seminars. Sit on ERS committees as necessary. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
* Experience 3-5 years demonstrated ERS, CSR, or related sales management experience required.
* Experience managing large external vendor relationships, including management of work teams desired.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred.
* Prior experience developing recommendations and proposals, as well as successful negotiations and complaint resolution required.
* Professional verbal and written communication skills required, including excellent presentation skills.
* Prior experience in the preparation and analyses of financial reports, development of cost-benefit models and understanding of financial spreadsheets and profit and loss statements required.
* General management, organizational and time management skills required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
We offer excellent benefits!
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k).
All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable urine analysis drug test result, background check and MVR check.
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it's easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
img height='1' width='1' border='0' src='https://bs.serving-sys.com/serving/adServer.bs?cn=display&c=19&mc=imp&pli=21170083&PluID=0&ord=03-18-2018&rtu=-1' alt='' />