Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
American Claims Management, Inc. is seeking a Property Claims Manager with a minimum of 10 years of claims experience and at least 4 in a management role. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical claim handling and management skills, with the ability to provide leadership to adjusters that report to the position. The selected candidate should be familiar with estimating systems and should have a strong background in personal property coverage and policies. This individual should be a results oriented professional, with strong investigative skills and the ability to deliver quality claims service. A proven track record of building and managing a quality claims team is needed for this role.
- Manage staff of inside adjustors handling of commercial and personal lines property claims in multiple venues.
- Manage Vendors and IA’s.
- Train, manage, evaluate and develop assigned staff.
- Monitor workloads and work quality.
- Effectively communicate with staff, management and both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 4 years' of property claims management experience and 10 years claims experience.
- Adjuster license in home state or ability to acquire such license within 3 months of hire.
- May be required to obtain reciprocal and non-reciprocal licenses in other venues within 3 months of hire.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in the written form.
- Experience with coordination of inside catastrophe response.
- Strong presentation skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Property Claims Manager - Tampa, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly