Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
American Claims Management, Inc., a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to join our Carlsbad, CA team. This individual will be responsible for resolving collision, property damage, med pay, PIP and BI claims to conclusion by payment or denial. We will rely on you to investigate and resolve coverage questions.
- Communicate with insureds, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, and other carriers via telephone & written correspondence.
- Communicate with internal personnel including legal and management.
- Take recorded statements.
- Make liability and coverage decisions based on conclusions of investigation.
- Issue payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adjuster license in required: WA, UT, ID, NV, AZ- Non-resident, CA- Resident.
We offer a wide range of benefits including, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, plus much more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Bodily Injury - Carlsbad, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly