- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Sales Coordinator will be an integral part of the support structure for the sales team. This person will learn the Crawford Salesforce environment so that he/she can perform day-to-day maintenance and updates, train users, serve as go to support person for new and existing users, promote user adoption, monitor data quality, test user experience and carry out administrative tasks. The role will include a mix of administrative and analyst tasks with the overarching goal of maximizing the overall effectiveness of the sales team.
- Provides first level Salesforce end-user support, such as access issues, data issues, and system functionality questions
- Assists with training gaps and Salesforce procedures
- Trains new and existing users
- Provides data, analyses, modeling, and reporting to support sales operations, sales management and account executive productivity
- Create and run Sales Force and internal reports.
- Develop and maintain customized reports and dashboards
- Prepare data files and upload data into Salesforce.com
- Coordinates Client Instructions, updates and ensure contractual compliance.
- Detects emerging customer or market trends and help determine how the business can meet those opportunities and challenges to drive greater sales success
- Maintains and curates SharePoint site.
- Contributes to Request For Proposal (RFP) & Marketing content generation
- Assists with Sales related support and special projects.
- Keep abreast with new Salesforce.com features and functionality and provide continuous Sales team process improvement recommendations to drive greater efficiencies
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Bachelors degree in business, information systems, finance, marketing or similar field or equivalent professional experience in sales organization
- 3 to 5 years preferred
- Project Management and/or Sales Force skills a plus.
- Business acumen, problem solving and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven experience analyzing and resolving processes or technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to organize large amounts of data in a way that can be consumed by leadership to make business decisions
- Able to interface effectively and establish quick credibility with all levels of the organization
- Able to manage multiple priorities with quick turnarounds
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Power Point
- Office 365 + SharePoint
- Salesforce.com or Customer Relationship Management System
- Box/Dropbox, etc. file sharing platforms
- Power Point & related presentation platforms required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks/projects on time.
- Proactive approach for key projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under strict deadlines
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.