- Career Level
- Not Specified
Adjust moderately complex residential and commercial property claims by going to the scene of the loss and investigating and negotiating settlements.
- examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to determine coverage;
- investigate and settle claims promptly and fairly;
- set loss reserves and control claims costs;
- maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations;
- maintain high service standards;
- and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
- 3 to 5 years experience resolving moderately complex personal and commercial property loss claims;
- must be a licensed adjuster;
- strong communicator with strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record;
- and strong PC/laptop skills to include a claims or appraisal system such as Xactimate.
- Bachelors degree in business or insurance related field
- Advanced industry designation, ie: AIC, CPCU
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.