AmTrust Financial Services
Claims, Legal / Compliance
Supervises activities within the Legal Bill Audit Team. This encompasses supervision of legal bill audits, legal budget maintenance within our billing software, quality control of the team, and supervision of the team members.
- Works appeals made by AmTrust panel law firms which are made after initial determinations in the original legal bill audit.
- Implement a quality control program and compare AmTrust Legal Bill guidelines with the actual legal bills and work product of the legal bill analyst. Completes regular quality audits of staffs work, records results and counsels staff to bring work to or above standards.
- Facilitate the Legal Budget process within the Allegient software.
- Manage work flow within the Legal Bill Audit Team
- Completes regular quality audits of staffs work, records results and counsels staff to bring work to or above standards.
- Prepares regular periodic reports and monitors system reports to ensure adherence to corporate and regulatory standards.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Assures that all customers receive quality service.
- Other tasks as assigned by Cost Containment Manager or other AmTrust Senior Claims Management.
- Prior experience in Claim Legal Bill Audit of 2 years or equivalent experience in a similar field.
- Thorough understanding of laws, principles of coverage, liability and insurance industry in general.
- Analytical and human relations skills are critical.
- Leadership skills; ability to plan, organize, delegate and develop corporate human resources.
- Effective communication skills; ability to obtain information from others and deliver information to others orally and in written form.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work with little supervision and direction.
- Sound command of the English language.
- Ability to operate business technology.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.