Director of Underwriting Operations
- Career Level
Director of Underwriting Operations will lead the underwriting and processing operations for personal line auto and home, as well as cost effective service to independent agents, policyholders and others.
Position Responsibilities and Education:
- Develops and administers departmental budget, and manages the operation to those budgets.
- Proactively participates with the Vice President of Operations and other senior executives in the planning process and ensures that Operations Department initiatives support the collective and individual department strategies.
- 10+ years of experience in an insurance operations leadership role. Preferably in Contact or Call Center Operations but not required
- 10+ years in personal lines insurance experience, primarily in the areas of underwriting, product, processing, customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate Degree a plus.
For immediate consideration email your resume in a word document to email@example.com.
Apply for Director of Underwriting Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly