AAA Texas is growing in the Houston and Austin area and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team. Our door is open to talented individuals with ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
AAA is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- Wellness programs and incentives
- Games rooms and relaxation rooms
- Growth Opportunities
AAA Texas is seeking career-minded individuals for our Inside Sales Life Agent career opportunity. The Life Insurance Agent will offer the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members in our Texas branch office.
You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads.
Prior insurance industry experience and a Texas Life License required. No overhead cost, internal referral program, continued license sponsorship, and incentives provided. We also offer formal training upon hire with a base salary for first six months of employment in addition to commissions.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Participating in community and business activities and events to prospect for potential membership and insurance sales opportunities.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- 2+ years of current life insurance sales experience
- BA/BS degree a plus
- A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems.
Valid Texas drivers license, a good driving record and a current Texas Life license.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE