Data & Reporting Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The National Account Client Services team at Allstate Benefits accelerates National Account sales and revenue growth by providing enhanced pre to post-sale support to sales leaders, brokers and clients of Allstate Benefits.
The National Account Data & Reporting Analyst will work with the Client Services Team mainly focused on the management of suspense accounts as related to National Account Management. The Analyst will own the reporting, data analysis and tactical and ongoing training of the National Account Analyst team.
- Collect, analyze and manage data to track department metrics.
- Assign and track suspense clearings for the department.
- Daily monitoring of suspense clearing progress and reassign suspense as necessary.
- Develop training program for National Account Management Analyst and Client Service Consultants. (CSC)
- Continuing education of all employees on systems and updated processes.
- Develop and document best practices for Analyst and CSCs.
- Maintain weekly & monthly reporting for Suspense Clearings, Analysts and CSC.
- Implement Quality assessment for Analysts and CSCs. Conduct quality reporting on each analyst monthly.
- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables.
- Ensure data is correct and reporting is consistent.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs such as developing dashboards, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2 + years experience in a professional business environment; insurance, accounting and analytical background is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required in order to manage data. Skill set to include creating vlook ups, pivot tables, queries and macros.
- Intermediate knowledge in Onenote in order to develop training materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent research and analytical skills and previous work history in this field.
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- High performer with an eye for detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and colleagues.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and inspire to excel and be a good team player.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.