Pre-Sale Management Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Complex Request for Proposal (RFP) team is responsible for the timely development and completion of responses to RFP's for National Accounts. The final responses will represent Allstate Benefits products, administration, finances, etc. As appropriate, team members will support customer onboarding and implementation activities.
The Complex RFP Consultant I will coordinate and develop responses to requests for proposals or requests for information through proposals and questionnaires.
- Respond to complex RFPs and questionnaires using various tools, business unit experts and experience.
- Formulate final draft responses to brokers ensuring a comprehensive match to the external customer and internal customer requirements.
- Assist brokers with questions and additional information as requested.
- Consistently track open items and issues upon receipt and communicate to all parties involved in a timely manner.
- As appropriate support customer onboarding and implementation activities.
- Follow appropriate compliance rules and procedures in the completion of all RFPs and questionnaires and report all issues or violations in a timely manner. Includes state specific product filings and rates.
- Achievement of all responses and original RFPs and questionnaires and final response documents.
- Maintain and update RFP library with new information.
- Maintain daily status report to ensure all RFPs and proposals received have been assigned and accounted for.
- Participate in team discussions for coordination of workflow, work review, sharing of information and best practices.
- Work with and assist the other Account Managers and Regional Offices for response continuity.
- Proofread, edit and format response documents as well as sales team edits to ensure thorough and accurate information is being distributed.
- Responsible for creating accurate, well written and thorough response that meets all customer requests; submit complex RFP package on behalf of Allstate Benefits.
- Liaison with various colleagues and subject matter experts to ensure product and administration information is understood and available.
- Ensure final response package is appropriately printed, bound, etc. and delivered on time.
- Assist, when appropriate, with customer onboarding and implementation activities.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry and/or in a pre-sale role of a similar industry preferred.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Adobe Pro) internet, and various administration systems. (Internal candidates should be proficient in Agent Website and AllApp.)
- Excellent presentation skills in front of high level executives.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines.
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and colleagues.
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and inspire to excel and be a good team player.
- Assertive self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little to no Supervision.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.