Operations Manager - Surety and Fidelity
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Surety Operations Manager
Glastonbury (Hartford), CT
CapSpecialty is seeking a Surety Operations Manager in our Glastonbury, CT office. This position contributes to the company profitability by effectively leading and motivating the Surety & Fidelity operations support team to exceed service standards, assist entire underwriting function in growing and retaining profitable business, and create and implement team and individual quality and productivity improvements. This position serves as the primary liaison to Information Services Department for surety systems service and support as well as other CapSpecialty offices such as compliance, internal audit, agency services and finance as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent.
- 5 + years experience in Surety & Fidelity underwriting servicing/processing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience in an operations setting preferred.
- Skilled in leading, motivating and influencing people.
- Business process engineering and system design.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project leadership ability.
- Excellent communication, presentation, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y). For more information please visit our website.
Want to join an exciting and team-oriented environment that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages including an innovative unlimited vacation plan, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for great performance? Apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer