Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
* The person filling this position will perform duties in support of the goals and objectives of ACE's enterprises talent management processes and talent mobility efforts. In addition, they will support the implementation of Organizational Development programs such as change management initiatives, organizational design and employee engagement programs by providing project ownership, administrative support and client service. This position provides support for the, design, implementation, and management of projects and programs to increase the effectiveness of the organization.
* They will Participate in projects comprised of participants from other Business Units and outside vendors. As well as participating in team planning and other meetings as required; May initiate and coordinate written and oral communication for team members and business partners. Duties will be divided between project ownership, administrative duties and client support.
* Experience supporting goals and objectives in talent management processes and talent mobility efforts.
* Project ownership, administrative support, and client service.
* Progressive experience in program and project management, vendor management experience is preferred.
* Professional verbal and written communication skills.
* Report preparation.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and in creating spreadsheets and databases.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines set by management.
* Proven ability to coordinate projects as directed.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE