We’re currently partnered with a well-respected broker that is expanding their commercial lines department in Dallas and is currently looking for an Associate Account Manager.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting commercial Property and Casualty (P&C) customer service staff (i.e. Account Executives, Senior Account Managers and Account Managers) by processing customer account routine service items, assisting customers, providing senior customer service staff time to focus on more complex and/or urgent service items, including working directly with customers on a daily basis by performing the following duties.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- 2 to 3 years retail insurance agency experience and/or training
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or equivalent preferred
- Texas General Lines Property and Casualty (P&C) License
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
- Working Knowledge of Database Software, Internet Software, Excel, Word Processing Software, and Electronic Software