Program Underwriter - Commercial Lines - Scottsdale, AZ
Commercial Program Underwriter - Scottsdale, AZ
Growing and profitable E&S Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking an E&S Underwriter for their Scottsdale operation. Candidates will be responsible for underwriting admitted and non-admitted program business generated from agents and MGAs in the western part of the country.
- Work closely with the retail agents and brokers primarily in the West on Casualty driven program business.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned wholesale brokers with a focus on premium goals and profitability
- Mentor other underwriters in the office.
- Provide input to management in ways to improve workflow and business practices.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience underwriting commercial P&C business, particularly E&S experience.
- Sound working knowledge of restaurants and hospitality business is essential
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong wholesale broker relationships
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity to go with a growing company. Salary will be commensurate with experience, following etc. Job 4428.