- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute email campaigns from conception through deployment (Campaigns include customer acquisition, retention, re-activation, promotional, trigger, transactional, loyalty, liquidity, etc)
- Present design concepts and solutions to art directors, and design team
- Ensure email campaigns follow approved visual brand standards and align across all channels
- Build excellent working relationships with project managers, communication managers, copywriters, developers, and other designers to promote a collaborative working environment
- Successfully manage shifting priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute request
- Independently anticipate problems, facilitate solutions, and address issues quickly, positively, and professionally
- Research competitive analysis to ensure our creative product remains cutting edge and innovative
- Continually increase the creative benchmark, setting new standards to elevate the customer experience
- Proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Suite, with advanced experience in Dreamweaver
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, with user experience designing concepts around these technologies
- Understanding of email marketing, email best practices, and mobile design
- Create web based projects, including consumer facing marketing and video based projects
- Proficient in SharePoint and Nentix workflows
- Understanding of online vide, codecs and other means for mobile delivery
- Excellent communicator that can present conceptual designs to Digital director and team with ease and clarity
- Decision-Making Skills:
- Independently anticipate problems, facilitate solutions, and address issues quickly and professionally
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail, while also considering the big picture
- Works independently and cooperatively with a diverse group of people
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors level degree in design or related field
- 2-4 years of design industry experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.