Account Manager / CSR - Bilingual - Commercial Lines
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our commercial clients on policy servicing, billing, and renewals. You will be assigned a book of business and will be responsible for ensuring prompt and effective service is delivered to each and every client. Account Managers work closely with sales producers, and will be expected to keep them informed of all important account activity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and professional customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance coverages, policy changes, and billing matters.
- Assist in the gathering of information and documents, including applications, required forms, and more.
- Assist in marketing renewal business.
- Ensure all activities, documents, and other service items are entered into the agency management system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Must work within company specific guidelines and policies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in insurance, financial services, or related field.
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills; must be an excellent written and oral communicator.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize workload and requests.
- Experience with Applied Epic agency management system preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Competitive salary
- 401 (k) plan
- Health and Life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Convenient location and free parking