Division Office Administrator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Physicians Mutual is hiring a full time Division Office Administrator to perform administrative functions in our Scottsdale, AZ Division Office. The selected candidate will be responsible for case management of new business applications and underwriting requirements. Responsible for professional and quality customer service to policyholders, agents, third party administrators and Home Office personnel. Assists the Division Office Coordinator with processing new business applications. Maintains all Division Office records and must be kept up-to-date. Assists the Division Office Coordinator with training of agents on computer applications, Company policies, and procedures. Responsible for ordering training materials from the Home Office. Provides support for the training of agents to improve knowledge and performance resulting in improved service to our customers.
- High school education or its equivalent is required.
- 6 months administrative experience is required.
- Typing skills of 40 wpm minimum is required.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Company policy language and product coverage.
- Strong personal computer skills, including Internet Navigation, Microsoft Word, Excel and related software programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with the Home Office, third party administrators and agents.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously under deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and audit financial transactions to identify inappropriate use of funds.
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company and Physicians Life Insurance Company are members of the Physicians Mutual family. Physicians Mutual Insurance Company offers reliable Medicare Supplement, dental and supplemental health insurance. Physicians Life Insurance Company provides important life insurance coverage and annuities. In 2012, they entered the funeral pre-planning market to help meet the growing needs of funeral home owners and the families they serve. The companies have more than $3.8 billion in assets and consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings.
Founded in 1902, Physicians Mutual is headquartered in Omaha, Neb. To learn more about the company, please visit www.PhysiciansMutual.com.