Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position supports Underwriting by performing interior/exterior physical inspections, primarily of homes, and providing documentation pertinent to the inspection and risk to AAA Underwriters in the Burbank territory.
* Inspector completes inspections within a territory throughout Southern California.
* Upload photos into Scene Genesis or equivalent application for viewing by Underwriting.
* May provide some evaluation of insurance risk.
* Maintain daily and weekly schedule.
* In addition, since this position comes with a Company vehicle, it is imperative that the Inspector have a valid California driver's license and good driving record.
* One to two years prior insurance knowledge and/or related work experience preferred. Advanced communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
* Ability to function in an independent environment requiring strong project/task and deadline oriented approach to work.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE