Sales Producer - Commercial Lines - FT Myers FL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a Commercial Lines Producer, you will work independently to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. A confident, self-starter, you are not afraid of cold calling, being persistent and developing new relationships. Working closely with account managers, you will work in a partnership to ensure that all of your client’s needs are met.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Commercial Lines P&C Producer:
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and professional customer service.
- Understand key coverage and risk techniques.
- Ability to determine coverage and exposure analysis.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, including understanding key carrier traits to determine best fits and negotiating coverage and premiums.
- Work within company specific guidelines and policies.
Requirements of Commercial Lines P&C Producer:
- Property and Casualty License
- 3-5 years’ experience in Commercial Lines
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication (especially telephone) skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Applied Epic agency management system (preferred)
Benefits of a Commercial Lines P&C Producer:
- Base pay level depends on experience. Commissions/bonuses are awarded based on individual performance via sales results.
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
Additional Requirements of a Commercial Lines P&C Producer:
- Pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
Apply for Sales Producer - Commercial Lines - FT Myers FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly