Producing Agency Manager
- Career Level
Base salary starting at $60,000 based on experience and performance
We are ready to hire a Producing Agency Manager for our office located in Far North Dallas, Texas. Candidates MUST have a RELEVANT INSURANCE EXPERIENCE AND MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE (valid Property & Casualty and Life & Health License is required).
Individuals MUST possess internal drive, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to effectively lead a team. The successful candidate will contribute as a managing producer meaning that they will individually sell auto, home and life products and lead by example in addition to managing their team to reach office goals.
We Offer: Base Salary + Commissions + Bonus + Health Insurance
We need a highly skilled individual and we are prepared to compensate you accordingly!
We are an independent insurance agency with office in Far North Dallas writing business across the entire state of Texas. We represent over 100 "A" rated homeowners and auto carriers and many life and commercial carriers. With a corporate office in Florida and agencies across the U.S. Brightway is becoming quickly the go-to insurance agency for great service and rates.
- Build agency reputation and growth through positive customer relationships, marketing programs, and lead acquisition
- Follow and enforce office (and corporate) policies, standards, and procedures to help the agency run smoothly and profitably
- Coach, educate and manage the sales team to achieve results. Lead by example.
- Supervise personnel, create schedules, manage daily operations and hold staff accountable for their performance goals
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the agency and implements programs to meet long-term and short-term goals for agency growth
- Actively engage in the local community: personal networking, community events, partnerships with local non-profits, etc.
- Supervise staff in the agency on day-to-day activity
- Performs regular checkpoints and annual employee evaluations
- Works directly with the agent on pay and compensation for employees
- Maintains personnel files: vacation and sick leave, employee reviews, etc.
- Monitors staff licensing ensuring that each staff member maintains proper licensing and required continuing education
- Tracks sales production and servicing of each employee
- Reviews customer accounts and assists in problem resolution as needed
- Oversees and manages processes for marketing campaigns, customer service, and underwriting issues
- Keeps the agent/owner informed of progress toward agency goals and any opportunities and weaknesses within the agency
- Must have Sales Management experience
- Ability to effectively lead and coach a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Highly capable of managing all business operations
- Straightforward communicator, dependable, and strong leadership skills
- Must have some working knowledge of insurance
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Passionate about relationship-building, genuinely caring and driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Prior independent agency management a plus
- Bi-lingual (English, Spanish) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience and education:
- Management: 2 years
- Sales: 3 years
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred but not Required
Apply for Producing Agency Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly