Account Manager - Commercial Insurance
Daniels/Nicolson Insurance Agency is a fun and casual office to work for. We have been in business since 1981, selling personal and commercial insurance. Our smaller team of 12 allows us to host regular employee luncheons and celebrate birthdays together. We work hard and like to laugh and have fun while doing it! Our office hours are Monday-Thursday, 8AM-5PM, and Friday’s 8AM-3:30PM.
We are seeking a commercial account manager to service existing policies, and to quote and write new policies as well. This is a dynamic position that handles all aspects of servicing, from start to finish; and also quotes new business via incoming calls or leads generated by in office Producers.
- Account Manager processes and remarkets renewals
- Account Manager services accounts by processing endorsements, answering questions about policies, issuing certificates insurance
- Account Manager quotes new business either online, or through completing applications and submitting to various carriers
- Account Manager assists in house Producers with quoting and updating the agency management system
- Account Manager maintains client files in the agency management system
- Account Manager maintains carrier relationships and market knowledge
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience as a commercial processor or commercial assistant
- OR 3+ years experience as a personal lines account manager, looking to grow and learn about commercial lines
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Well organized
- Excellent follow through
- Technology oriented
Daniels/Nicolson Insurance Agency Benefits
- 10+ paid holidays annually
- Employer paid health insurance available for employee
- Paid Time Off for vacation and sick time
- Office luncheons and birthday celebrations
- Casual work environment
Keywords: Account Manager - CSR - Commercial Insurance - Customer Service - Sales - Personal Lines